The Eriba Retro Triton is the largest of the three caravans. It is a double caravan only to allow more space than the other two caravans. The caravan has a kitchen center,
gas stove, gas stove and a fridge freezer. Our Retro Eriba Triton may have a maximum weight of 1,000 kg. The Eriba Retro Triton from January 2013 may in many cases be drawn with a B license. In this retro Eriba Triton is a double bed of 1.90 x 1.90 meters. Our Retro Eriba Triton has a BOVAG inspection in 2016.
- Year built:
- Reply %:
- Response time:
- 4 hours
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (Transverse bed)
Rear view camera
A/C in cabin
On the road 220V
- Cooking set
- Camping table
- Camping chairs
- Camping plug
A/C in motorhome compartment
By borrowing the Eriba Caravan, the following conditions apply:
- We want to feel that we are going to lend to campers who will go exclusively used for bedding and Eriba as if it was their own property.
- Your vehicle must meet the requirements to comfortably pull a loaded Eriba 750 kg.
- No smoking in the Eriba caravan.
- No pets allowed in the Eriba caravan.
- Up to 100 kg of baggage that can be taken in the Eriba; more than enough for a nice holiday!
- Unfortunately we can not rent the caravan to young people.
- We do not want it cooked in the retro caravan, a new cooker purchased for each vehicle with a matching table.
The user must be in possession of a valid driving license B.
In addition, an AA Roadside Europe Service + trailer fee required if you are going abroad with HYMER.
The Eriba caravan must be clean handed.
You check with us up the inventory and return.
If the Eriba caravan is not clean then returned to
inside € 40.00, € 40.00 for the exterior and for the tent
€ 30.00 charged for cleaning.
At the inception of the lease is ID required.
Our caravans can be picked up in Zutphen. This is only on weekdays.
Find your ideal motorhome
Choose a motorhome or caravan that suits your travel plans. Whether you are going to a festival, planning on doing a road trip or staying on a campground, there is something for everyone!
Request a reservation
Make a non-binding reservation request and talk to the owner about your plans. Within 24 hours you will know if the owner accepts your request. Even if the owner accepts your request, you'll have the last say. You finalise the booking by making the payment.
Make your reservation final
The owner accepted your request? Finalise the booking by paying the down payment. The adventure starts soon!