- 6.10 m
- 2.70 m
- Year built:
- km's included p/w:
- 1750 km
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
Albert the Campervan.
A brilliant streamlined professional $30K conversion of compact practicality under the power of the ever reliable Toyota HiAce, turning camping into heaven.
- Low kilometers, drives superbly, a very chilly aircon and reversing camera.
- Bull/Roo bar and tow bar with a six inch chassis lift for extra clearance.
- 2 batteries, one for the vehicle and a huge Deep cycle battery that runs the fridge, water pumps, twin USB output and LED lights when off grid using 12V power.
- The deep cycle battery is recharged in 3 ways :
a) via fixed solar panel on the roof. b) via the vehicle generator whilst driving. c) via 240V plug when attached to mains power. All electrics protected by fuses.
- 2 x 240V power points in the rear when connected to mains power.
- A quality Fiamma Awning that winds out and in within a minute.
- Comes with an Ampfibian RV Plus power adapter and lead to run on 240V mains power, eg: Caravan parks.
- Wheel ramps for leveling on uneven ground.
- Inbuilt 2 way Waeco 80 liter fridge/freezer that operates off 240V or inbuilt 12V power.
- 85 liters of hot or cold water in 2 tanks. Delivered by inbuilt pumps including removable tap head with inbuilt extension for use as a shower.
- LED monitor for Deep cycle battery and water supply levels.
- Strong, easy zip access insect mesh on sliding and rear door.
- Total "blackout" capability inside rear cabin.
- Lithium battery powered fan for hot summer nights.
- Ample storage space including : Inbuilt cupboards and drawers, two upper storage areas - one for soft storage and another for heavier items.
- Easy pull out and assemble table and chairs
- Kitchenette with sink and inbuilt Cooker for use inside the van or simply removed for BBQ style outdoors.
- 5 rear cabin LED lights - 2 main lights with adjustable brightness, 2 reading lights, 1 kitchen light.
- External LED for use under annex.
- L shaped lounge converts to easy slide out double bed - 1 minute set up.
- All cutlery, cooking equipment and tea towels supplied.
- Quality linen and bedding supplied.
- Towels provided.
- Clothes line on rear door.
- First aid kit.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Roadside assistance and insurance covered.
- The vehicle carries 3 people for driving and sleeps 2 people in the rear. For a third person coming along - bring a swag or tent !
- Pet friendly.
- Full instruction manual on all vehicle features.
- Full up to date service record.
- Hard copy "CAMPS" book/map for location of campsites (both caravan parks and free camps) around Australia.
-When you pick up the van it will always be ready to go straight away - Full of petrol and clean inside and out. Please return it in the same condition.
All you need to do is bring your clothes and accessories, do a quick shop for food and you're away !
Safe travels and happy camping :)
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- L-shaped seating
- 2 Berths (Convertible bed 2p)
- Tow bar
- Rear view camera
- A/C in cabin
On the road 220V
- Cooking set
- Barbecue Set
- Camping table
- Camping chairs
- Camping plug
- Solar panels
A/C in motorhome compartment
Awning cannot be used in windy conditions or heavy rain.
No off road use.
Please return the van as you hired it - That is : clean inside and out and full of petrol.
The deposit for this camping vehicle is €1,250. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.
Being no longer than a decent sized sedan, accessibility, parking, and manoeuvrability were a non-issue.
It soon became obvious to us that John himself has a great deal of experience and this culminates in a very comprehensive list of possible items that Albert has to offer you, should you need them. Wonderfully, we gained the appreciation that it’s about what Albert doesn’t carry, learning that the quintessential campervan gets it just right!
And then there is John, who is an absolute delight. The man is super helpful and communicative, a lover of nature and travel, and was lovely to talk to at the end of our journey, genuinely enthused by our enthusiasm. Thank you John!
John was awesome to deal with throughout, prompt in replies and keeps the van in mint condition. I would definitely hire Albert again.