Your host Sabrina
Responds within 4 hours
Responds to 100% of the messages
Accepts 100% of the requests
- 5.00 m
- 1.90 m
- 1.90 m
- Year built:
- Tare Mass:
- 2170 kg
- Gross Vehicle Mass:
- 3030 kg
- Mileage included:
- 1750 km
- 2.0 DCI 115
- Driver licence:
[ The van is for rent in the area of Alicante - I live one-hour bus ride from Alicante Airport or I can come to pick you up for a small fee ]
[ The van is only for rent to Dutch people, due to my insurance ]
Welcome to my home :-) I built this camper myself. It started with an empty Renault Trafic and now has been my home for over a year. Although small, it is very spacious and there is space for everything.
The van has taken me from cute French Mountain Villages to the Moroccan Sahara and back without letting me down once :-) It's small enough to conquer small mountain roads, the motor is tough enough to get you anywhere! The car is from 2012 and works well.
Still it's very comfortable from the inside. You can see the whole van conversion here:
backpackinglikeaboss . com / ultimate-guide-diy-campervan-conversion/
And find my adventures with the van here on instagram @backpackinglikeaboss
I built the van to live in it so it is equipped with all facilities you need! Water, electrics, seating area etc.
From front to back:
- Luxury black leather swivelling chairs - turn the chairs around and have even more space in the van!
- The kitchen with 2 cooking plats and running water. Cutlery, cooking equipment, all there.
- Dometic fantastic vent - ventilator to cool down the van if it's hot
- Fridge and little freezing compartment
- Portable toilet (to be booked as an extra if required)
- Spacious seating area with 2 couches and a foldable table
- TV screen and HDMI cable to watch movies (no tv connection)
- 2 wardrobes to store clothes
- Book shelves for your travel guides and inspirational books :-)
- 2 camping chairs and a table for outside
- An awning that is super easy to set up
- Bike rack for lightweight bikes only! Only racing bikes.
- Touch led lights
- Internal navigation system
- The backdoors can open completely giving you lots of fresh air
- The bed is convertible but I will explain you how, it's easy and done in 2 minutes :-)
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (Convertible bed 2p)
- Bicycle Rack
- Tow bar
Rear view camera
- Navigation System
- Cruise control
- A/C in cabin
- Portable 240V generator
Isofix / Anchor point
- Cooking set
- Camping table
- Camping chairs
- Camping plug
A/C in motorhome compartment
I built my van with love and I hope you will treat it as if it were yours. You are free to use all the facilities in the van.
- Strictly no smoking in the van
- Keep it clean and tidy
- If you break something, replace it or leave some money. Most things are plastic so it's really hard to break anything ;-)
Third party liability + Comprehensive insurance
Replacement camper , Roadside assistance with replacement vehicle and Passenger insurance
The security bond for this vehicle is €1,000. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.
Sabrina en Bas zijn ontzettend vriendelijk en behulpzaam.
We hebben een hele fijne gehad!