- Year built:
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Are you looking for an adventure? Margot is ready and waiting!
A lovely, fully converted campervan with low mileage. Fully air conditioned for the summer months and a little electric heater for the cooler months, Margot is ready to go. Equipped with all your cooking essentials and sleeping bits if needed. LED lighting, USB plug sockets, electric hook up and bluetooth radio. Your adventure awaits!
Margot is our family van, but we have recently had a baby and so have less time available to use her. She sleeps four, however this is pretty snug. There are two beds, a rock and roll double (small) downstairs and another in the pop roof. When we trip away we usually sleep separately for extra space and comfort.
Pets are welcome, but please confirm with us first. Our little French Bulldog, Marcel, loves getting away in Margot.
Margot comes complete with:
- 12v Dometic Fridge (and a small freezer compartment)
- Hob and sink unit
- Gas canister and certificate
-240v electric hook up
- 4 berth (double bed in pop roof and double bed downstairs, rock and roll style bed
- Privacy windows and blinds
- Pop top roof
- CO2 monitor and fire extinguisher
Hiring Margot inclues:
- Full insurance cover
- Breakdown cover
- Cutlery, pans, tea towels
- Cleaning products, incl. washing up liquid
- 2 x camping chairs
- Electric kettle (only for use with hook up)
- A few essentials (oil, teabags, sugar, jam)
- Cold ciders in the fridge!
Mattress cover and sheet for downstairs bed.
Also available to add to your hire:
- Porta Potti and chemicals (£20 per trip) (If comes back full and dirty, there will be a £50 charge)
- 2 more camping chairs (£5 each per trip)
- Driveaway Awning (self inflating, Gilli Air) (£25 per trip)
- 2 x Sleeping bags (winter tog rating) (£5 each per trip)
- A small portable, electric heater (£5 per trip)
Collection and drop off is flexible - but must be agreed in advance. Please allow 45 minutes minimum when collecting the van to have a tour and learn about Margot.
Margot will have a full tank of diesel when you pick her up, we expect the same when you return her.
You must be between the ages of 25-75 to rent Margot, having held your license for two years.
There is parking space available for the duration of your trip.
What are you waiting for? Book your adventure today! Please do not hesitate to message and ask any questions.
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (2 separate beds, Convertible bed 2p)
Treat our campervan with the upmost respect, as if it is your own.
Return our van to us clean and tidy.
Pets are allowed (we have a little Frenchie) but only with prior arrangement.
There is no mileage limit however we would like to discuss with you where you are planning on travelling to. We may charge a surplus for trips with an excess of 500 miles.
Alternative transport, Accomodation costs in case of repairs, Transport costs to garage and transport costs to alternative accommodation and Breakdown service
The deposit for this camping vehicle is €1,250. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.
For our first try we could not have picked better.
Jennifer and Josh were fantastic, nothing was too much trouble, they were helpful and patient.
Margo was superb, a cracking VW camper, everything you could ever need was provided for us. She was very well equipped, we forgot to take sugar, low and behold we needed not worry as sugar was on hand. Margo was in superb condition, everything work excellently and was easy to use.
The drive was excellent and more than enough power for the windy roads in the Peaks.
All in all we could not fault the whole experience! Have already recommended to friends and family and will be returning for further adventures, Thank you once again Jennifer!