- 6.32 m
- 2.24 m
- 3.05 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 2500 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 3500 kg
- 2.2 diesel
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Why Book With Us:
- Unlimited Miles
- Roadside Assistance
- Free Fully-Comprehensive Insurance
1x Double Bed Upper Deck
1x Double Bed
1x Single Bed
1x Main Cabinet Car Battery (To start the engine)
1x Leisure Battery
3 Gas Cooker + 1 Electric Cooker
Gas Oven and Grill
Driver Cabinet Air Conditioning
Fridge/Freezer - Mains Power/Leisure Battery/Gas
Rear Camera (acting as a mirror while driving)
Gas & Electricity Heating
24" Smart TV with Free View and *Smart App (Netflix, YouTube, etc.)
Electric Rear Steps
Plates and Glasses
Cutting board and set of knives
Indoor Dining Table
Outdoor Dining Table
4x Outdoor Chairs
* Mi-Fi (Mobile-WiFi) not included. You will need to connect to Campsite WiFi or to your Personal HotSpot on your mobile.
Additional Information: If you are camping offside (not hooked up to Mains) the Leisure Battery should last to provide Indoor and Outdoor Lights for the whole night, where Fridge/Freezer and Central Heating and Water Heating is supplied by the gas.
In case the Leisure battery goes flat you will need to run the engine for circa 30min-60min to be fully charged.
Full Habitation Check
Gas Bottle Certificate
Free On-Site Parking
The hire of a Motorhome from ScotlandCamp is subject to the hirer and any additional drivers meeting the following conditions:
- Must hold Cat B driving licence
- Must be between the ages of 25 and 75.
- We automatically covers drivers who held a full UK, EU, USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand driving licence for a minimum of 2 years. Any licence not automatically covered can be referred to the insurer. Please let us know in advance to give us enough time to arrange a referral with the insurer
- Must hold a driving licence with entitlement to drive vehicles up to 3500kg
- Holders of a UK driving licence must be able to produce a DVLA access code.
- Must not have any physical or mental defects or infirmities or any other medical condition that is required to be disclosed to the license issuing authority.
- Two 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x SP30's, 3pts each) without referral. Single conviction totalling 6 points+ will require referral.
- No more than one fault or outstanding accident/claim/incident in the last 3 years
- Must not have been convicted of an offence in connection with the driving of a motor vehicle or motorcycle and/or have had their driving license endorsed or suspended or more than 6 penalty points imposed. "Spent" convictions, covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 may be disregarded.
- Must not have had any insurance declined, policy cancelled or renewal refused.
- Must not be wholly or partly engaged in professional entertainment or professional sports person.
Jockeys and person connected with racing, gaming industry or press of any sort.
- Must not have been disqualified from driving within the last 5 years
- Must not have been convicted of any offences relating to endorsement codes DD, DR, etc…..
- Must not be involved in professional gambling (other than as a clerical worker).
- Must not be an undergraduate or student under 25 years of age.
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 5 Berths (Bunk bed, 2 separate beds, Alcove bed)
- Low-season rate (Nov to Mar)
* During this period our Milano Voyager is supplied with Winter Tyres and for your peace of mind with an Anti-skid Snow Tyre Wheel Chain. Therefore making it perfect for Winter-SNOW Activities
- Mid-season rate (Apr to Jun, Sep and Oct)
* Weekend hire - minimum 3 nights
* Weekday hire - minimum 2 days ( If you are looking for 2 days hire during the week please let us know so we can unlock 2 days booking hire period to suit your needs)
High season rate (Jul and Aug)
* Minimum one-week booking
* If the dates are booked and this will not give you enough room to secure a booking for at least 7 days, but less than that is available, please let us know so we can enable booking on the back of your request for a shorter period than 7 days.
- Dog Policy
Only 1 well behaved small and medium-sized dogs allowed.
An additional fee of £50 minimum or £10 per day will be applied
The deposit for this camping vehicle is €750. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.