- 4.9 m
- 2.3 m
- 2.2 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 3000 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 3500 kg
- Free travel distance:
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
** Please be aware that campsite facilities like toilet and shower blocks are not open until 17th May, our lovely camper does not have any toilet or shower facilities with it, so please bear this in mind when booking before May 17 :) **
This is a high end example of a VW T5 campervan, professionally converted!
This SWB T5 is the perfect size to drive comfortably, is a 6 gear manual and has all you need for your ideal trip away, including drive away awning, camping chairs and tables, cooking accessories and utensils, and additional extras like portable BBQ and windbreak.
Health & safety!
Comes with a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, users manual of the campervan!
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (2 separate beds, Drop-down bed)
*TO BE INSURED TO DRIVE THE CAMPERVAN I WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING*
1. Copy of the photo card drivers’ licence (Address & ID must be up to date)
2. Online licence check -
3. Two forms of proof of address (Must meet all mentioned criteria below)
4. Cleared a traceable security deposit (BACS, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Cheque etc. – amount not
5. Signed rental agreement
1. Must meet the specified age limit within your policy and have at least 2 years driving experience
(Full UK or EU Licence)
2. Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x Sp30’s, 3pts each) without referral. Single
convictions totalling 6 points+ will require referral.
The following documentation is acceptable for proof of address alongside the drivers licence
You must provide the following: -
• 1 utility bill / statement (primary form of proof)
• 1 of the documents listed below (secondary proof)
Key document criteria: -
• Both must be dated within 90 days of the hire date
• The address & name on your licence must match both documents
What is acceptable:-
• Utilities are as follows: Electricity, Water, Gas, Broadband, Council tax or Landline
1 of the following alongside a utility:-
• TV/internet/landline telephone bill (Including Sky/Virgin/BT etc)
• Bank or Credit Statement
• Credit card bill / statement
• Mortgage statement
• Mobile Phone Bills (subject to being under the age of 25. Will require referral)
What is declined:-
• Any document relating to insurance.
• Any document that does not meet the above mentioned criteria – please contact us if you are
Further criteria may apply
Alternative transport and Breakdown service
The deposit for this camping vehicle is €1,000. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.
Got to say Luke has been fantastic, answering any questions and making the whole experience positive and easy.
The Van was great with everything we needed, drove really well and was brilliant on fuel consumption!
USB ports to charge devices , a toaster and kettle, phone holder, tea and coffee with sweetener .
Everything was catered for
We would highly recommend Luke’s camper to everybody .