- Year built:
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1750 km
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Welcome to the adventure wagon that is Reggie, a purpose built camper styled around Scandinavian influences. On the outside Reggie is stealthy and unassuming but is equipped with stylish functionality for wherever the road takes you. As someone who is very active doing multiple extreme sports I needed a van which is adaptable to a surf trip on the south coast, a glasto glamping weekend or a European road trip, when I came across Reggie I knew that he was equipped to take me anywhere give me a comfortable stay and get back in style.
With a spacious and open living area Reggie features a double bed, sink with tap which doubles as a shower head. Fridge with freezer compartment, diesel heater, fast charging USB sockets and mains socket. Made to be off grid Reggie has a split charge converter and solar panel meaning for a few days adventure Reggie does not need to stay on campsites, he is more comfortable on the roads less travelled.
Reggie is built on a 2015 Renault Master, equipped with cruise control, sat nav, Bluetooth and air con the cab Is a very comfortable place to be and is a very easy drive. When it comes to parking, Reggie has a reversing camera built into the sun visor helping to judge distance.
For the Mountain Biker
- Pull out MTB tray with boost and non boose spacing depending on axle size (Dimensions)
- 12v Pressure washer (included upon request and extra charge)
- Gear Drying rack in garage with ability to split diesel heater to both garage and living area
For the Surfer
- Surf Board Hatch to allow bigger boards to be transported inside the van
- Diesel Heater to warm up after cold days
- Shower to rinse suits
- Wetsuit Drying rack in garage
For the Skier
- Insulated + Vapour Barrier to lock in the warmth
- 180cm width and ample garage space to put gear in
- Heated garage to dry wet gear
- Heated living area to warm up after a cold day on the slopes
For the Nomad
- Huge amounts of storage space for long duration travel
- Cruise control for long journeys on the motorway
- Plain exterior for stealth parking
- Garage under bed for luggage
- Insulated to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Wooden deck to watch the stars or sun bathe
For the Festival Goer
- Cold beer, yes that’s right cold beer, Reggie has a roomy fridge with ample space for you to keep a days’ worth of festival beverages
- Memory foam mattress to roll into after a long day of watching acts
- Soundproofing to reduce external noise
- Stylish interior has a luxury feel you’ll want to come back to
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (Alcove bed)
Reggie is a great adventure vehicle but designed to be clean and stylish. Please remove shoes prior to entering if possible. Please wash bikes prior to storage in the garage. If possible rinse any other equipment that has been used in the sea.Show more Show less
Alternative transport, Accomodation costs in case of repairs, Transport costs to garage and transport costs to alternative accommodation and Breakdown service
The deposit for this camping vehicle is €1,250. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.
It’s a great campervan with a stylish design.
The comunication with Henry and the whole rent experience was asshole free and we will defo be renting again!