- Year built:
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1750 km
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Explore the wonderfully rustic Cornish coastline in this beautiful, hand crafted and ready to go camper van.
The van has been professionally converted for you to enjoy some breathe taking adventures. So get ready to step into this cosy, unique and stylish van. There is plenty of room for everything you need for a true adventure. Feel free to bring your well behaved fury friend!
The van is fully insulated and enjoys diesel heating. A leisure battery with charging ports is also installed!
**Please be aware for insurance purposes the driver needs to be over 25 and have held a driving license for atleast two years... you are allowed up to 3 points on your liscense otherwise can't be insured ** if you would prefer it could be possible for me to drive the camper to your campsite and pick it back up if you would not like to drive it and therefore you can be any age. I know a few campsites with spaces or try "Wild camping".
The rental is for the van only and it's insurance (not for a camping pitch for it to be placed on). You may leave your vehicle on my drive whilst you have the van. Other locations are possible, please contact me for this.
The van is a Ford Transit, medium wheel base high top which feels breezy to drive and has plenty of room in the back ! The front features 3 belted seats, radio and bluetooth connection.
A double gas hob, great for cooking all your favourite dishes or your morning cuppa! Leave your utensils at home, the van has everything you need from a cafetiere to a wine opener.
The beautiful, funky Mexican Sink will supply you with water on demand!
The seating area converts into a super comfy small double, featuring a memory foam mattress for a wonderful nights sleep. Anti allergy duvet, pillows and covers are provided. Towels are also provided.
There is a large skylight where you can let in a fresh breeze or simply stargaze the night away.
The cool box plugs into the back to keep your food and beers fresh! Please note there is no fridge but the cool box does the trick :) I am looking to get one placed in the future depending on feedback!
Winter trips are never out of the question with this warm, toasty and very effective diesel heater.
There is plenty of storage, from a great roof-rack for surfboards (accessed by a ladder on the back), a hanging wardrobe with plenty of hangers and lots of storage for clothes and everything you need for your adventure.
The van is equipped with all the necessary safety equipment, including a fire Extinguisher/Blanket & First-Aid Kit to offer peace of mind on your trip.
Feel free to bring your fury friend. This is charged as an extra £20 to cover extra cleaning costs. I also include dog bowls, a dog towel, dog lead, poo bags and a medium size dog bed.
There is no shower in the van (yet, I am planning on getting an outdoor one attached in the near future!). If you are wild camping you can shower at gyms, leisure centres and of course dip in the ocean! If you want any recommendations of where to park up, shower or anything else let me know. There is a portaloo to use if you wish, please leave this as you find it! Camping sites have waste disposal areas.
**A tree will be planted every day the van is rented out ** the trees will be planted in Haiti! :)
A quote taken from the charity:
" We work with an amazing partner in Haiti that uses social enterprise to tackle reforestation. Focusing on community development, they help establish farmer cooperatives and rural farm businesses, with a strong focus on empowering women. By planting trees and learning proper environmental practices, Haitian farmers are able to grow more food, combat climate change, and lift themselves out of poverty."
Train station pick ups and location drop offs. please message me.
Camel valley Cornish Brut £40
Camel Valley Cornish Pinot Noir Brut £40
Camel Valley Baccus Dry Cornish wine £25
Food hamper, a food & drink hamper designed around your budget.
BBQ Rental (A portable BBQ, bbq briquettes & some fire lighters £20
I can also arrange birthday cakes, flowers, crates of beers... Just send me a message and I'll see what I can do.
Do you provide the pitch for the van to be on?
- No, you are free to pick and choose your camp site as you please and this will be at an additional cost to you depending where you stay. I have a couple of great recommendations.
Do I Need to Buy Insurance?
- No, you are fully covered with our insurance. All you need to do is provide a proof of valid driving license and 2 x proof of address e.g. Utility Bill & bank statement. Please note there is a £350 deposit which needs to be paid before arrival and is used as an insurance excess should anything happen to the van whilst with you, it may also be used for any breakages though I am aware accidents happen and will do my best to fix them as cheaply as possible for you on the small chance this does occur.
Do I Need to Pay a Deposit?
- Yes, I ask for a deposit of £350. This is required as an excess on the insurance. The money will be returned to you once the van is inspected in its original condition.
How many people can the van fit?
- The van itself is belted for up to 3 people but the sleeping arrangements are set up for up to 2 adults as there is only one bed. I can offer a pop up tent if you have an adventurous little one.
Can we leave our vehicle with you when we rent our camper?
- Yes, your personal vehicle can be kept at our address until you return, or I know some other local spots. Please note whilst I live in a very safe area I cannot take responsibility fort your parked vehicle.
Is the van insulated for winter trips?
- Yes! The van is fully insulated keeping it cool in the summer and warm in the winter! The van also has a diesel heater with temperature control that keeps the van extra snugg!
How far can i go with the van?
- If you would like to go further than the Cornwall and Devon please let me know beforehand.
Does the van have a toilet?
- Yes, the van has a small portaloo that you will need to return as clean.
Do you provide bedding?
Yes :) I provide a double duvet, pillows and covers! I also provide towels and blankets.
Any other questions then please get in touch! I would love to help out or hear your suggestions! for
Other things to note
I do not offer a pitch for your van to stay on. Campsites are a reasonable price option to stay or if you feel like being a little adventurous you could always wild camp!
I am always looking to improve my van! If you have any tips or suggestions before or after your stay I would love to hear them!
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (Convertible bed 2p)
Please be aware for insurance purposes the driver needs to be over 25 and have held a driving license for atleast two years... you are allowed up to 3 points on your liscense otherwise can't be insured.Show more Show less
The deposit for this camping vehicle is €750. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.