- 5.29 m
- 1.9 m
- 2 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 1097 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 3000 kg
- km's included p/w:
- 1750 km
- 2.5L TDI
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Welcome to our unique VW 2.5L 130 LWB Campervan aka 'Mr T'
It truly is a luxury 365 camper, that has everything for the perfect adventure. Being the much sought after long wheel base variant, it offers critical extra room to make your holiday so much more enjoyable.
We are situated just outside the English Lake District World Heritage Site and are also ideally placed as a springboard to the Yorkshire Dales, Northumberland, North York Moors and Scotland. Or wherever you fancy!
With the toasty night heater we've genuinely used it more in the winter than the spring and summer. We also adore pets so they always go free!
We've travelled far and wide and know our van inside and out, plus many awesome sites to stay, so any questions please just ask.
So many features to list. I like to think we've thought of everything, but here goes...
* Genuine ABT/Sportline bodykit with front and rear styling and streamlined quad
exit exhaust :)
* Long wheel base provides the crucial extra room every camper needs
* 6 speed gearbox, 130 BHP for motorway cruising and hill climbs with ease
* Full privacy glass to all side opening 'kebab' and rear windows
* Electric BMW M3 Napa leather Driver and passenger seats (latter swivels)
* Aircon - rare in a VW LWB T5 of this type
* Load rated 20" AXD Rims
* Insulated and soundproofed throughout
* Double cab sunglasses holders
* Kenwood Media Player, rear speakers/SATNAV with reversing camera
* LED footwell and side door courtesy lights
* Dash mounted solar panel to keep the vehicle battery to its optimum
* Easy clean Altro flooring with homely non slip rug (dogs matter)
* Waeco 64L 12V/24v DC compressor fridge
* Smev Sink/Twin burner hob - Propane to be able to operate below freezing
* Adjustable swing table
* Full LED lighting - main interior, auto storage and reading lights
* 29L water tank with easy fill rear water point/custom funnel and water carrier
* 12V leisure battery (safety gel), 240V hook up with 25M reeled cable
* Split charge relay ensuring the leisure battery is charged whilst driving
* 240V Zig Consumer Unit
* Eberspacher Night Heater (run from engine's Diesel) and intuitive control panel
* Vamoose Pop Top roof space suitable to sleep two children
* Napa leather Rock and Roll bed sleeps two adults (Size - 6'3" x 4')
* 12V/240V TV/DVD player with apple/android adapters/HDMI connectors
* 2 Rear door mounted deck chairs
* 2 Rear bin stowed camping chairs and camping table
* Electric fan heater supplied for 240V campsite use
* Frost/sun cab windscreen cover
* Integrated fitted cab blackout curtain
* Full side and rear blackout pull down adjustable window blinds with integrated
mesh insect screen
* 3 x 240v sockets and 12v charging point with supplied USB connectors
* Thetford Portaloo for emergencies with toilet fluid
* Large three level storage cupboard with separate food and utility cupboard
* Integrated and bespoke custom fitted utensil/cooking cupboard to avoid rattles
* Kyham Motordome quick erect awning (optional)
* Kyham sun canopy awning (optional)
* 'Kador' strips to connect awning/canopy to fitted awning van rail
* Waste bin/bags
* 6 pole Vango Windbreak
* Kettle, pans, cups, plates, cups, glasses, cutlery, utensils
* Cleaning pack, washing liquid, tea towels and brand new squeegy
* 1 x starter loo roll
* 4 x plastic storage bins for clothing/items
* Welcome pack
* 1 x dog tie out spike/lead
* Spare pet waste bags
* BBQ stand/utensils
* Food fly covers
* Mini clothes airer c/w pegs
* 2 x sets of bed linen/duvets (optional) - feel free to bring your own if preferred
* Full vehicle user manual/folder with advice and tips/troubleshooting
* Tool Kit
* Spare internal and vehicle fuses and bulbs
* 2 x First Aid Kits
* Pet First Aid Kit
* Lockable safe (under passenger seat)
* Fire extinguisher
* Fire blanket
* Small unobtrusive 'Atom' smoke alarm
* CO alarm
* Steering Disklock
* Clutch Claw lock
* Full Breakdown Kit including jump leads and snow shovel
* Fully Comprehensive RAC Business Breakdown Cover for peace of mind
* In the interests of hygiene, please bring your own bowls for any pets.
* Feel free to leave your vehicle in our secure garage in our gated property, which
has the highest spec insurance approved lock available, made by the industry
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- 4 Berths (2 separate beds, Convertible bed 2p, Alcove bed)
Please allow 30-40 minutes for a walk through/talk through handover. We do also supply a comprehensive folder/guide but nothing beats being shown first hand. We ask you to respectfully look after our second home as we use it too and ensure it is returned with a clean empty toilet and full fuel tank.
It is your duty to ensure your pet(s) are properly restrained during travel, either by way of an approved carrier or harness.
United Kingdom and Europe
The deposit for this camping vehicle is €1,250. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.
The booking process was Straightforward and easy from the get go, Lee was really responsive and helpful, replying to our questions promptly. The handover was thorough, and well needed to show us how to get the best out of the van. The diesel heater means you will never be cold.
Lee has thought of everything you’ll need while you’re on the road and was easily contactable with any questions while you’re away.
Can’t recommend this van enough!