Owner Lily-grace Pehi
Responds within 12 hours
Responds to 85% of messages
Accepts 38% of requests
- Year built:
- Free travel distance:
- Automatic transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
This 2008 - 2013 Toyota Hightop campervan is our largest model. It is compact for an RV and motorhome, making it fuel-efficient. With 2 double beds and a 2 man tent (with camping gear and bedding provided) it easily sleeps five. For families with children, we can provide 2 optional child seats.
Forward Facing configuration Cabin seats 3 people + 2 forward-facing seats in rear. Five safety belts total (2 x 3 point lap sash belts, 3 x 2 point lap belts). 2 child restraint points fitted.
Includes: Kitchen gear, bedding, full insurance, maps, road tolls, additional drivers, foreign drivers licenses, 24 hour roadside assistance.
• Air conditioned cabin
• Hot & Cold Shower
• Cigarette lighter suitable for recharging camera batteries
• AM/FM radio & CD player
• Dinette that converts to double bed
• Bed 1: Dinette converts to double bed (2.00m x 1.74m)
• Bed 2: In rooftop, suitable for two adults up to 200kg (2.00m x 1.37m)
• Storage area under benches
• Storage area
• 30 litre water tank
• 2 burner gas stove
• Dual battery system
• Fire extinguisher
• Fridge 80L (12v/240v)
• 12v/240v lighting
• 240v power sockets
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 5 Berths (Bunk bed, French bed, 2 separate beds, Convertible bed 2p)
The tent is included if 5 people are travelling. If you would like a tent and camping mats when you are travelling with less than 5 people, there is a $70 charge.
• GPS in car navigation system, tells you where you are and where you are heading, current speed and the speed limit to help you avoid fines for only $9 per day capped at $90 for the length of the trip.
• Outdoor Chairs, sit and enjoy the view when eating meals or just relaxing and enjoying a drink with friends in the afternoons. Only $10 for the period of your rental.
• Outdoor Table, great for eating meals or playing cards outside the van or taking the chairs or tables down to the beach for a drink or a picnic. Only $20 for the rental period.
• Baby Seats & Booster seats, for those with the little ones who do not want to lug their own seats along we can rent them for you. They're just $50 for the rental period.
The insurance for the whole of Australia is included in the price.
- Third party legal liability
Breakdown service is included.
The deposit for this camping vehicle is €750. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.