- 7.7 m
- 2.33 m
- 3.23 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 3680 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 4490 kg
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1750 km
- 2.2ltr Turbo Diesel
- Automatic transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
We are based in Rockhampton Queensland.
Please come and enjoy our easy to drive 1-6 berth Motorhome with all the creature comforts of home.
One large double bed at the rear. Extra long inner spring mattress.
One overhead double bed and one double fold down bed.
Ideal for small families or couples looking to getaway on self-drive road trip holiday.
Only requires a standard car license to drive.
Very easy to drive. (Automatic Transmission)
No dirt roads please and strictly NO smoking in the camper.
It has 2 child seat anchor points.
150ltr 3 way fridge, shower, toilet, TV, Micro and stereo.
100ltrs fresh water tank & 100ltr grey water tank.
Easy to use kitchen with sink & Gas/Electric stove.
Plenty of cupboard storage.
Wind out awning and many other extras.
Our practical Euro Deluxe Motorhome offers a comfortable travel experience for those seeking a no fuss self drive holiday of a lifetime.
Our Motorhome is a dream to drive with:
- Power steering
- Air Conditioning
- Automatic transmission and great fuel economy
- Solar panels with twin batteries are included to allow Off-grid Camping
Our compact Motorhome includes:
- A microwave
- TV / Stereo
- Gas/Electric hotplate & gas oven
- 1 x BBQ Table
- All cooking utensils
- Basic pantry supplies (tea coffee sugar salt pepper)
- 150ltr 3 way fridge to accommodate your travelling cold storage
- Air Conditioning in the Motorhome (powered sites only as requires 240 Volts)
- Air conditioned cabin while travelling via engine A/C
- Toilet and Shower
- Hot water gas or electric
- 4x Outside Camp Chairs
- 1x Outside Table
- Solar panels for charging batteries
- Basic Linen
Just bring clothes, food and wine and you're on your way.
Features and benefits of this Motorhome:
- Only requires a open car licence.
- Diesel fuel usage if driven conservatively is approx. 15ltrs per 100klms.
- Australian built
- Fully insulated
- Fully lockable
Minimum hire 3 days:
• We offer complimentary storage of your motor vehicle if you hire from us in Rockhampton.
• Peace of mind with 24hr Road Side Assistance included. (RACQ Ultimate RV coverage).
• A travel allowance of 250km per day is included, 25c per km cost for additional kilometres (calculated at end of hire).
• A Security Bond of $1500 is payable prior to your hire.
• Insurance claim excess is $1500. This will be covered by your Bond in the event of an incident.
This vehicle is only suited to main roads and highways (no dirt or gravel roads).
No smoking in the Motorhome please.
VEHICLE HEIGHT CLEARANCE. The van has a minimum height clearance of 3.5 meters. It is very easy to forget the height of the vehicle. Be aware of low hanging tree branches.
We hired a "Camptoo" Motorhome from Hervey Bay in 2019 and drove to Cairns and back. Had a great time meeting new people and seeing new places.
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 6 Berths (XL transverse bed, Convertible bed 2p, Alcove bed)
Please keep our Motorhome clean & tidy. On your return if there is excessive cleaning to be done you may be charged an additional cleaning fee.
If there are any issues with the camper while on your travels please contact me to resolve.
You have peace of mind with RACQ Ultimate RV Roadside Assistance.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE INSURANCE ON THE VAN DOES NOT COVER DAMAGE ABOVE OR BELOW THE DOOR SEALS. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS ANY PARTS OF THE INSURANCE WITH US BEFORE TAKING THE VAN.
The insurance for the whole of Australia is included in the price.
Breakdown service included via RACQ.
The deposit for this camping vehicle is €1,250. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.
My family enjoyed travelling in this camper I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
The motorhome is in great condition. It had everything we needed and the beds were comfortable. We went off the grid for two days and it had sufficient power and water supplies. for three of us.
We thoroughly enjoyed our motorhome adventure and will be going it again.