Owner Matt & Mon
Responds within 3 hours
Responds to 100% of messages
Accepts 83% of requests
- 4.7 m
- 1.7 m
- 2 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 1620 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 2800 kg
- Free mileage:
- DT4 3L
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Do you love a road trip as much as Captain Phillips does? Then this van is ready to give you the best experience you can have, if you are looking for a modern style road trip with that touch of that outdoor camp-feeling!
This is a newly build van, so everything has been thought about. Enough storage for backpacks, clothes, and all your souvenirs that you going to collect on your way!
This Van is perfect for couples and friends travelling together. It is great, easy and fun to drive in as it has cruise control, aircon and a modern DVD/CD player with Bluetooth, so you can sing along with your own music! As we all know that you will!
Pick up is 2 PM and drop off 11 AM. This can change on request, for an additional cost.
* Front opening Fridge-freezer (25L)
* Kitchen bench with storage
* Water tab, 12V Pump and 20 Liter water tank
* Slide out stove top with 2 burners
* BBQ Plate
* DVD/CD Player with USB port and Bluetooth
* 2 Speakers front, 2 Speakers back
* Cabin Fan with in- and output, 3 speed
* Pull-Out side awning 2,5 m
* A double, really comfy mattress
* 2 big storage slide out drawers
* multiple small storage units under and side of the bed
* 250W Solar panel
* stick on sun protectors that have a double purpose as curtains
* Warm colour party/mood lights
* Warm colour lighting inside the van
* Dual Battery System
* 2x USB ports + 12V Charging Port
* Easy use Switchboard with LIGHTS, FRIDGE, WATER, PUMP
* Dark window tint
* Roof Racks
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- 2 Berths (French bed)
- Please bring back the van in the same state, as you picked it up.
- Remove all trash from Van.
- Return with a full tank of Diesel, an additional cost will be in place if not the case
- No dirt roads/ Off-roading, this van is not suited for this.
- Below 25 years of age, there is a $950,- excess on the insurance, on top of the $700 base price.
The insurance for the whole of Australia is included in the price.
- Loss of the vehicle
- Accidental damage
- Third party legal liability
Breakdown service included via CIL roadside assistance.
The deposit for this camping vehicle is €1,500. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.
Matt & Mon were very easy to communicate with prior to our booking the van and were really accommodating with all our queries and requests. They gave us a thorough orientation and run through of the vans features at pick up and we were really impressed with the van set up.
The van was really easy to drive and came with a reversing camera for ease of parking in our campsite. It was well appointed with a gas cooker, fridge, ceiling exhaust fan/vent, DVD player, phone chargers, great internal lighting, several large storage and luggage compartments and a very comfortable bed that easily accommodated my husband and I and our 7 year old son.
We would throughly recommend Matt & Mon's camper-van Captain Phillips to anyone looking for a fun and adventurous trip and we will definitely be booking it again for our next family getaway.
Thanks for everything Matt & Mon, you both made our getaway memorable.